Welcome to the Mommy vs. The Monster Blog! It's about time I got something together to update and help spread the word about my children's book.
Not just because I've still got over 500 copies being stored in my 'warehouse' (aka: my parent's basement) but also in an effort to further share the message of hope and courage, and to find more heroes who've taken on the Monster themselves. More importantly, it's time, again, to give back by donating portions of my proceeds (and that's hard to do if I'm not selling books!).
Now settled in my career, and with some more knowledge under my belt on how to go about things, it's a perfect time to get back on my horse and start getting this book out to anyone it can help.
So once again, Welcome! And stay tuned for updates on my marketing efforts and Mommy vs. The Monster's availability around the Capital Region!
Kachow for now! :)
-Bry
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment!