October Already?!

I can't believe it's already October. What a busy and gone September it turned out to be! With that in mind, I am going to do everything in my power to not let October slip through my fingertips.

As I see all of the wonderful, charitable events going on during this, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am reminded of how many other women are out there, living their own tale of battling 'The Monster.' And I think back to the strength and elegance with which my mother faced that same monster, and how lucky I am that her story had a happy ending. She truly is a symbol of hope in a world of uncertainty when it comes to this disease. I am also reminded of how many people might find hope or joy in the pages of my book.

And so I am writing today to announce that my book will be on sale during the entire month of October (and no, I didn't just see a commercial for Subway and think of this) (or did i???!). haha ;) ;)

Either way, I will be selling all copies this month at the reduced price of $15. This includes tax. And for those who may be ordering from a far off land, I will handle the shipping as well. For those close, I will do my best to personally deliver your copy (within a reasonable radius from my home outside of Albany).

If you would like a book at the special price, DO NOT order from the link in this page. It is automatically set up to charge you the full price + shipping. Simply use the 'Contact' link underneath it, and send me an email request.

If you'd like me to sign your copy, just let me know the name and a little bit about who it is for. I know it may not seem like much, in terms of a discount, but I would still like to be able to donate as much as I can, and possibly break even on the publishing cost, so this way, the charities in which I will contribute won't suffer too much when it comes time for me to write their check.

As usual: Never give up, and always stay strong! and Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month! (if that even makes sense?!)

peace, love and warm wool gloves! :)

bryande

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment!