just AWESOME: go Kellie! :)

So I saw this article about Kellie Pickler dying her hair pink, and it reminded me I had an update to report! ... which will be coming very soon!

But first I want to say a quick word about Kellie, and her fantastic show of support for the cause. I think it was last month that she shaved her head on behalf of a friend diagnosed with breast cancer.

What an amazing gesture! (Nice to see a celebrity getting attention for such a kind deed rather than having a mental breakdown or something! Sorry Brittany).

Anyhow, I've got one thing I need to do before I can wrap up what my update is about, and then I'll be back to share!

cheers for now! especially to Kellie P! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment!