Wooowwweee Wow time sure does fly....

... well, I am officially the worst blogger EVER, as I really can't seem to keep up with this thing on even a weekly/MONTHLY basis. :(  how pathetic.

I guess I am just not sitting still long enough most days to really get my thoughts out and onto the electronic page, at least not in an orderly or publicly legible fashion.

BUT, with the cancer awareness months now HERE, it is a lot easier to think about and in the forefront of my mind.

Better late than never, right? ;)

I am here now, and I am excited to announce that I plan to embark on a mission and adventure to get my book out to as many people and places as possible. And I plan to document [to the best of my ability] (at this point I've decided the computer must accompany me on this mission) my travels and encounters and share them with whoever might find interest in the tale.

Today I am designing my destinations and route and next week my journey will begin.

How far will I go?
Who will I meet and where will my journey end?
Will my check engine light turn/stay off long enough to get me there and back?

Tune in to find out! more to come... :) CHEERS for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment!