HOLY TIME TRAVEL!?

WOW! Where has time gone? One minute I was reflecting over an event that happened in OCTOBER?! ...(of 2011) and it's 2012, and it's MAY 11th?! I've been busy though, to say the least. Not in the ways I wish (ie, with MvTM) but in plenty of other progress making aspects. For example: I've decided to start my own Jingle Writing Business. Inspired by the few catchy jingles currently circulating local radio waves, and my own addiction to the power of said catchy tunes, I thought: we need MORE of these! the PEOPLE need more of these! I NEED TO MAKE MORE OF THESE! And so it was born: 'Bryngles' by Bry: A jingle writing service of BAM Publishing and Copywriting. As I am in the most preliminary stages of this idea, which include: 1) having the idea 2) saying it out loud 3) writing my own jingle promoting my jingle writing services, but not yet having recorded it... there will DEFINITELY be more to come on this development. So tune in soon... same bat channel, some other bat time. Until then, cheers and Happy Friday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment!